It wont be out for a good 2 or 3 years. Im hoping that thats not true but oh well i guess we can jsut sit and wait for the halo movie.
anybody know anything about the new one? I've read a bit on it and heard some rumours about being able to make your own maps for multiplayer.
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
It wont be out for a good 2 or 3 years. Im hoping that thats not true but oh well i guess we can jsut sit and wait for the halo movie.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
The Halo series isn't nearly as good as everyone makes it out to be. I felt they left much to be desired.
Some good games to check out:
1) Resident Evil 4
2) God of War
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Resident Evil 4 is a spectacular game. I'm stuck on the last chapter right now though, got to keep trying. One of the greatest storylines EVER. Definite departure from the usual Raccoon City centralized RE storylines...it's really great.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
what system is RE 4 on?? Probably that darned PS2
and what is the storyline revolved around on this one??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
It's on GC and PS2
It's kinda hard to explain the storyline. Lets just say it's completely diff than any other RE. Def. worth playing
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
im gonna have to buy a PS2 just to play the RE games, too bad the Xbox dont carry those games...
btw, has anyone played the newer Silent Hill??..any reviews??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The last one I played was SH 4. By the way.....RE5 will be on the X-Box 360
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Castle, for what it's worth, Capcom sold the first rights to all RE storyline games to Nintendo, which is why it was released on the GC a full year before it was put out on PS2...just came out for PS2 today actually. I'll put it to you this way, I never ever ever played a single game on GC until this game came out. It's still the only game I've ever played on GC...and it's worth it.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I actually bought a GC just to play Re4
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks